Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Then Tuesday happened.....

Feeling weird upon getting up from bed this morning.

Don't have any idea yet what may come up.... but the uneasiness was starting to build up.

So after Lunch, I decided to go to the hanging bridge at Cabadbaran. Spent few minutes there... though nothing spectacular was around but it was a nice place for me (maybe because it was my first time to walk on such structure..and be there too).

That was never planned but I pushed through with it having the idea that something will really come up that may somehow make feel so down (in one way or another) and I might so not be able to hold myself together. Good thing I did.

And not to my surprise....was yet on the bus bound home... when I got my most feared news... THE NEWS.....and I don't know what to think and say (as if I can really say anything about it).

Instantly, my brain cells went berserk yata..... but I have to stay composed knowing I'm still on the bus.... hehehhe.

I was expecting to hear it from the one who I thought would be the first person to tell me this news that just flew out and bumped right to my face. But that never happened.... and then the realization started to sink in.

The event that I prayed for to happen started to flash to me and made me realize that my prayer will never come to pass..... because what happened was the total opposite of what I whole-heartedly prayed for. A very sad moment indeed.

Upon arrival, I have to put on a smile because I don't think crying will be a smart idea.

So I just went through my captured moments from the hanging bridge to calm down myself.... though God knows how I was so bleeding deep inside. It helped somehow... for a moment or so.

Don't know how to react to everything from hereon..... come what may....good luck to me....MGHMOMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment