Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The midweek....

A bit boring day.... still haven't got the motivation to work on anything.

Don't know how long will this go on and for me to hold on.

Unfortunately, few things flashed back just this morning... of the event that I prayed for.
And the sad thing is, my prayer came out unanswered with the facts coming back to mind.... giving me not just one but three signs that what I prayed for will never happen.

First, the person didn't even bother telling me anything firsthand.... 2nd, even though I tried to ask and get the person to talk..still never even bothered... then the 3rd and final blow... came up just this morning...and heaven knows how bad it made me feel..... frustrated and ignored...ggrrrrrr.

Good part is I'm not feeling super bad and low self esteem today. It must have been by the fact that I saw the one person who I can't help but be happy seeing...whew!!!

I wish something much better will surface anytime very soon..... before the not-so-good thoughts could cloud up my sanity.....hehehehe.

Still holding on......MGHMOMS....

No comments:

Post a Comment