Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Then came Monday....

Was not able to have any sleep at all..... as in.... I was feeling so weird.

Spend the first half of the day waiting for the useless WiFi to function.... which never came to happen.... so frustrating.

Then came the other half (which was somehow a surprise to few, even to myself) that I spent my afternoon at Happy warehouse... the real place.... where I handed over to Luigi those pics which I captured from the Caasinan event.

The weird part... I stayed there until 6pm... whew!!!.... it was rather scary to think that anytime Si-che might spur out of nowhere there.... good thing it didn't happen.

So spent the rest of my time making kulit on Nana and Luigi.... which was somehow annoying but so so so can't help myself... hehehe.

All in all.... that was not a bad move after all..... from what came later.... I'm glad I did and dared.

No comments:

Post a Comment