Monday, June 20, 2011

The good things that came along......

Though it what happened with Sa-che was not-so-good event, but something good came out of it.

On the night of 26th, where I was around with Marlyn, Marlon and our cousins, I had the courage to call up to Marc and showed him a picture of De-che (from a family portrait brought by Go-che).
It was such a scary moment, knowing it was the first...and I don't know how would he react to such.
Fortunately for me, Marc was good enough to move along to my calling.
Surprise was written all over his face.

For me, I consider that as "got the guts" moment. Knowing that it's not really my style to be the first to speak to those who I don't have much to deal with.

Though I didn't have the guts to talk to him after then, I kept wondering how will it be if I'll go my way and talk to him all through, every time I catch a glimpse of him.

Watching him being that close to Yayang, cuarts and others.... gives me "hhhmmmm" moment.

Such a "so-near-yet-so-far" feeling.

From then, I wonder what he thought of me calling him up saying those lines?
Then, left him and didn't even bother speaking up to him after......hhhhmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment