Monday, June 20, 2011

On May 28th......

Came the day of Sa-che's laying down.

I was not able to go to the mass and stayed and somehow stuck at mana's place.
Good thing, the people in-charge at the burial site requested for tables, so we were able to hitch and got ourselves to the place.

Upon arrival.... Yayang, cuarts and many others were there...amongst them was Marc.

Conversations flew in and out immediately.

To my surprise, Marc said "uban ra ta ug table unya hia ha?".... and can't really explain how I felt. I almost laughed out loud, out of gladness for such invitation.

And who am I to say no to such "music-to-my-ears" request?
So without hesitation, I just said "sure"....hehehehehe

And so the laying down came to pass.

Then, we went out to Caraga Hotel to eat out "Mi".

And so it happened. There we were, sharing the table.
Such an awkward moment for me.
Don't know what to say-don't know what to do at first.
But I guess, something within pushed me to start up and talk out to Marc.
Though, I can sense the uneasiness in him, I wished it to fade out then.

And we talked about whatevers.
Then the moment came to pass quickly as it came.
Before I knew it, the chat was over.
Good thing, I was able to save Marc's digits (& Michellie's).

Then the waiting and wondering started........
.....(for me...alone)....

No comments:

Post a Comment