Saturday, June 25, 2011

Last night....

I was feeling a bit low yesterday.
End of the day came in almost quickly it started getting dark before we knew it.

So around 8pm... I went out walking to ease out the feeling. I walked through the old bridge... to the end of the extention path (at the crossing) and back. I walked back and forth 4times and it was such a feel-good activity so far.

And I forgot that it was day of San Juan pala, kaya there were water splashing event... and am just lucky not to be wet out though I've been walking near those who spills water at the vehicles passing by. There was even a PUJ that broke its windshield (passenger side) which must have been caused by something thrown at him along the way. Luckily, no one was sitting with the driver at the front sit.

Another good thing is....it didn't rain.... and the wind was really exhilarating . Though, can't see much throughout the river except those tinnie-bittsie lights, still the place really is super calming and relaxing.

Not to mention that it amused me big time that I was not easily exhausted (in fact, I didn't feel it at all). If not because of the time running late...I really wanted to stay there til dawn. So I just stayed there until around 1am.....hehehehe

So it turned out to be not so bad day after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment