Friday, July 1, 2011

1st of July.......

Started the day with the thought of God-knows-who.... for a good jump start.

The day was not that bad at all.... feeling alright...though not very good. I still have those few feelings of mixed emotions but hopefully I'll get over this soon, in time.

Am glad for how last night's time out with my brother turned out.... but unfortunately, it must have caused him to feel not-so-good this morning.... and am not-so-glad about it. I could have avoided that if only I was not that selfish in asking too much of his time. Well, that was...and am sorry.

And tonight, I joined him having his dinner... and though he kept on telling about his not-so-high appetite still he had to put up on eating almost everything that was served...hehehehe. Can't help but be amused watching him eat....hehehehe. Glad to be with him though.

Then time to let him have his much needed rest. And am back to reality..... moved along.

No comments:

Post a Comment