Tuesday, July 12, 2011

12th of July..

Just yesterday.... the day I headed for Iligan for Pilmico Training which will run until the 23rd.

It's a rather bit toxic travel experience... I have to be at the terminal before 1:30am (to catch the 1st trip to CDO, then to Iligan). Arrived at CDO around 6am then took another bus for Iligan.
It's this part of the trip that proved to be the most taxing part because I was dropped off too far from the main gate of Pilmico by the bus driver....and I have to walk back that far (not dragging but carrying my bit heavy luggage)...aammfff.

Though the whole trip was not that bad at all.... and only got to see few the nice scenery when daylight came to catch up with us. Although I was not able to take much photos along the way, hopefully I can do that upon heading back home.

Here are few shots taken along the way and during checking in at the Corporate Inn.....before the orientation proper at PILMICO....


The Corporate Inn....
From the inside....

From a magazine (like the idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment