Saturday, July 2, 2011

Realization.....

While roaming around last night, realization came about and sunk in to me (of how so selfish I've been all along). It scared me yet pains me too.

The demanding part of me...

As much as I wanted to be so close to him... I seem to have demanded too much of his time for me....rather than giving him the freedom to spend it with those who he deem important to him as well. I can just imagine how many of those who he wanted to spend time with were set aside because of my selfish whim to be with him (which was rather being careless about others' feelings).

It may somehow hit my pride but I don't want to jeopardize his opportunities to move along and find his way on his own pacing.

For one, I'll take back my words asking him to keep in touch with me every single day (which I said to be a "must") when he goes Bukidnon. I realized it should be at his discretion and willingness (and never because someone else told him to do so). A certain tick must have entered my head, and told me am being "too demanding". Thus, from here on, I'll just stick around and wait for him to come along.

If things are meant to be, surely they will come to pass, and all will be well & good. If not, so be it. Wag ipagpilitan ang sarili.

From this event will surely come and prove out what and who are really important to us. MGHMOMS ;)

2 comments:

  1. It's not totally being selfish, perhaps it's just how comfortable you are having someone like me around you...

    But the world is never always all about happiness man gud, mao we must be flexible and open for possibilities...

    For it has always been about self satisfaction and happiness, yet we never know what hardship we'll be able to face along the way...

    Be strong cause I know you'll be able to adjust cause if not, KASUK-AN jud tika! hahaha... kay diba nga ako ang kuya in terms of thinking lang not in age... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.... mao na dayun.... nabirahan na nuon...

    mereci... kay ngano mag-drama lagi....hehehe

    all in all.... glad to have you....

    all will be well with you around.... LY... :D

    ReplyDelete