Tuesday, July 12, 2011

End of 2nd day......

Second day training at PILMICO went well enough. By first half of the day, we had a tour at the milling area...which was rather amusing to me having to see all those thundering gigantic machines all around. It was amazing how the technology have really evolved to such level.

Then by 2nd half of the day.... we had our familiarization moment with the different types of flours produced. Then followed by our several gluten extractions and measurements from two different type of flour. Then came the grouping part, which unfortunately, I was not with Keane's group. And after, the waiting game started. We officially ended around past 4Pm. After being fetched from the office and sent to our residential slot...most of the other participants went to Gaisano.

I choose to stay and spent few minutes at Iligan City Hall which was situated at the top of a certain mountain area. Since it's just walking distance I decided to head there by foot. Upon getting there...it was not really super fantastic moment yet the place was not that bad at all. Especially, the middle basketball area which was rather unusual for me since it's not everyday that I get to see such nice scenery. It's a very green area and rather super cool to the sight. Though I was not able to take picture of myself with it at my background, it's still a nice experience having to walk the way and see it firsthand.

Then I spent the rest of my time alone at the lounge area listening to mp3s ....and good thing came along... Keane came by and started another very interesting music-to-my-ears kind of moments. Such a really gifted super good conversationalist......hehehehehe.
And later on, Rey joined in. Another good person along our batch.




No comments:

Post a Comment