Saturday, May 29, 2010

What a day....

Just newly got OL here...it's nearly 6AM here...I was not able to make it last night because I was not really feeling well.... super... courtesy the colds....gggrrrrrr.

This time... I tried to get out of the bed and to UB despite the fever. I just can't keep lying in bed... the body aches starting to come up. Good thing, the air con was thurned off.... at least... helped me feeling much better.

Last night, Mana Fely and Merl was already aware of the fact that I didn't push with my PRC application. I know this will spell out trouble. I just don't know what to expect. Hopefully, I can handle it.... but I know God will help me get through this. Though I know, this won't be an easy track ahead. May heaven help me.....

At this minute... am still feeling dizzy and hot.... hope I can manage this until past 7AM... but I know this will come to persist later part of the day.For now, water therapy seem to be the only thing I can do. Wish I will be better during the later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment