Friday, May 28, 2010

Ordinary day

Got out of my room by 510PM... though I was awake earlier around12nn.... but boredom got in the way. I really have this habit of finding a reason to delay things.... not a good one to keep. Wish I could get rid of this soon... and I mean very soon.

Today, I'm starting to have this bugging cold... the sneezing is really irritating and much annoying....courtesy of having less sleep and less fluid intake. Taken a single med and hopefully that will lessen the irritation, for now.

Just had another ordinary dry day. As usual, I tried to keep in touch with Lily ( a former classmate at FSUU ) and turned out silent. It's already 530PM and still have not received any message from her.... probably got no load... hahahaha.

Hopefully, good things will come up later... keeping fingers crossed. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment