Friday, May 28, 2010

My First.....

This will be just for starter.... really wanted to share a lot of what's going on inside my head.
Though there's much to share... to whom will I share it with? ... is always a question hanging around. Thus, at times, I'd rather keep all of it inside my head.... fading bit by bit every single day.

Sadly, as human, we ought to share... but some are just born to be so introvert when it comes to that aspect. Unfortunately, I could be among them.

I have always longed for someone to come along with whom I can share just about anything under the sun. Yet, as each day passes by...it may seem that I could very well turn out to be one of those who simply meant to be alone in this lifetime.


But still, I'm not losing hope that one of this days, that will come to change.

When and how??.... only heaven knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment